Perps Manufacturing Lite
PERPS Manufacturing Lite for small manufacturing companies is a small business software that can help you better manage every aspect of your company – from sales and customer relationships to financials and manufacturing operations.
With the flexibility to be run on premise or on the cloud, PERPS Manufacturing Lite can be deployed to suit your operational needs, resources, and budget, on various platforms including on-site installation, hosted, or as a SaaS or Cloud application.
PERPS Manufacturing Lite a multilingual mini-ERP solution allows to capture all of your business information in a single, scalable system and automate and accelerate your end-to-end business processes resulting in improved decision making and customer satisfaction with real-time insights PERPS enables you to get a 360-degree view of your business, information accessible anytime, from any part of the globe on a browser, whether from a laptop, a PDA, mobile phone or a tablet PC
- Order to Cash process acceleration.
- Drive innovation across the value chain
- Faster, better decision making with relevant data, real time reporting and personalised dashboards
- Improve efficiency, and reduce costs and time to market.
- Lower cost of ownership by eliminating upfront and ongoing IT expenditures, and delivering automatic product upgrades.
- Purchase Management
- Manage Materials
- Sales Management
- Import and Export
- Human Resource & Payroll
- Production Planning
- Job Order Management
- Manufacturing Execution System
- Asset Management and Maintenance
- Financial Accounting System
- Warranty-Maintenance Management
- Exemption Management
Add-On Optional Modules:
- Travel Management
- HR Portal
- IT Help Desk
- Automated Email Management
- Automated Document Management
Sales and distribution
PERPS Sales and Distribution provides a complete sales management solution for a variety of verticals. It is a part of the logistics module that support your customers and manage the complete sales cycle from pre-sales to invoicing. It automates the entire sale process is automated including most commonly used functions of sales like Sales Force Automation (SFA), Product and Price Management, Order Management (from scheduling to delivering), Enquiry Management, Quotation Management, etc.
The sales management solution integrates seamlessly with inventory, marketing, production and finance. So, you can get complete visibility across the order-to-cash processes, identify cross-sell/ up-sell opportunities, sell and deliver services effectively, accelerate cash collections, and develop a customer-centric business strategy. The solution helps you manage global business with ease, with multi-currency and multi-country features.
- Customer Contacts
- Opportunity Generation
- Effective Engagement of Prospects
- Quality Analysis of Sales Leads
- Sales Pipeline Monitoring
- Control and Track Opportunity Management
- Enhanced Customer signups.
- Dispatch advice generation.
- Allocate & issue materials from inventory.
- Packing Lists.
- Prioritisation of customer orders.
- Shipment planning from own location to customer location.
- Pro-forma & Final invoice.
- Pre-shipment documentation- letter of credit
- Documentary credit details
- Calculations of FOB value
- Customs and levies.
- Post-shipment documentation.
- Bill of exchange.
- Duty Drawback
- Bill of lading and other statutory documentations.
- Product Management with pricing.
- Discounts, tax information etc.
- Quotation-based, direct orders and consignment based Sales orders.
- Production Scheduling for Sales orders.
- Sales Forecasting.
- Track Sales order wise shipment status.
- Advance payment tracking and collections.
- Statutory documentation.
- Planning and Tracking of Inspections.
- Track daily sales, product movement.
- Sales positions and sales person’s performances.
- Customer credit worthiness and sales status.
- Record Payment Status.
- Order History.
- Order Status.
- Customer Dashboards.
- Communication Details.
The presales module of PERPS Customer Relationship Management offers consistent and readily available customer and prospect data, allowing you to manage pre-sales activities, perform automated sales processes, deliver consistent customer service, evaluate sales and service successes and identify trends, problems and opportunities.
The post sales module of PERPS Customer Relationship Management offers service and support functionality with help desk support option for manufacturing and distribution organizations. The help desk features provide an efficient means of tracking support calls from inception, to routing of the issue to a service technician, through problem resolution. The CRM solution integrates seamlessly with inventory, marketing, production and finance suite so key information such as order history, serial numbers, and warranty information are quickly available for support personnel.
- Define sales organization structure and hierarchy and gain visibility across the team.
- Manage sales force hierarchy.
- Track effectiveness of ATL (Above the Line) and BTL (Below the Line) of lead generation events
- Slice and dice event-related data and zero-in on quality leads, scientifically.
- Convert a lead into an opportunity and assign it systematically.
- Follow up leads generated during events till closure.
- Perform cost-benefit analysis on the recorded leads.
- Assess the quality of created leads and record remarks.
- Increase the rate of opportunity-to-lead conversion, and lead-to-sales conversion.
- Track Leads to Closure.
- Reduce lead-to-closure cycle time.
- Track salesperson-wise progress.
- Set clearly defined goals/milestones as project challenges for your team.
- Track follow up progress including meetings with prospects, proposal handovers, follow-ups, and demonstrations, if any, and book actual tasks performed.
- Manage and track performance against goals/milestones.
- Analyse the probability of sales closures.
- Enhance the rate of opportunity conversion into sales.
- Track and monitor your sales team's daily activity plan, end-to-end.
- Guide your team and add value to their plans.
- Monitor the performance and review the strategies made by your sales team.
- Recommend incentives or suggest corrective actions, based on performance reports.
- Plan focused mentoring or training sessions based on system generated insights.
- 360-degree view of customers, prospects, competitors and your salesforce.
- Complete visibility of ALL customer interactions.
- Customer preferences.
- Strengths and weaknesses of your competitors.
- Schedule and track appointments, demos, follow-up and sales calls.
- Manage mass mailings, quotes, projects and all activities.
- Multiple events, attached documentation, links to inventory and quality.
The post sales module of PERPS Customer Relationship Management helps you effectively address the after-sales service requirements of your customers by providing adequate tools and methodologies for handling customer complaints, replacing faulty products, carrying out annual maintenance and more.
The module offers service and support functionality with help desk support option for manufacturing and distribution organizations. The help desk features provide an efficient means of tracking support calls from inception, to routing of the issue to a service technician, through problem resolution. The CRM solution integrates seamlessly with inventory, marketing, production and finance suite so key information such as order history, serial numbers, and warranty information are quickly available for support personnel.
- Create tickets, assignment to resources, and documentation of resolution
- Ticket date and time stamps for opening and closing to calculate elapsed time to resolution
- Ticket categorisations and prioritization
- Supports product serial number and warranty or maintenance tracking
- Supports associated generation of a product return
- Online visibility to data enables root cause analysis
- Establish a lasting relationship with your customers and ensure they stay smiling.
- Address customer complaints and grievances, timely and sensitively.
- Complete support, purchase and shipping history.
- Customer/Supplier service tracking.
- Knowledgebase repository of previous support issues and resolutions.
- Warranty and service tracking.
- Integrated event calendar and alert system.
- Schedule and track appointments and follow-up support calls.
- Multiple events, attached documentation, links to inventory and quality
Customer PortalBring your Customers Closer.
Perps SCM Customer Portal allows your customers a peek into your supply chain. Your customers can login to the Customer Portal, raise queries, create orders and follow up on order status, shipment, billing & payment history, etc. in real time. At the same time, you retain control and manage the access to information.
- Enable your customers to access their information anytime, from anywhere.
- Save time and effort in servicing your customers by making them self-reliant.
- Establish a transparent flow of information between you and your customers.
Real time inventory positions is a key area for all enterprises, whether in manufacturing or trading and the Inventory Management module of PERPS is the most suited solution to manage and track inventory from a manufacturer’s perspective or fast moving goods from a trader’s perspective.
The Inventory Management Module automates and streamlines the material movement activities within enterprises backed with real time updates across the supply chain which in turn helps enterprises make informed decisions.
- Flexible Product Classifications and grouping
- Product analysis
- Need based maintenance of multiple units-of-measure for products
- Valuation Methods
- Registered Vendors
- Allocations and costing.
- Purchase and Sales Price Lists
- BOMs and Kits
- Product sources and usage
- Multi-level warehouse configurations.
- Includes locations and bins
- Default locations and bins configurations
- Opening balance
- Stock status and status conversion
- Stock transfers
- Warehouse levels
- Batch / Serial Nos. / Expiry Dates / Warranty Expiry
- Goods movement within and out of the organisation
- Trace and Track inventory
- Inventory Planning
- Lean and adequate inventory levels
- Effective master production schedule (MPS)
- Effective material requirements planning (MRP),
- Effective reorder-level planning and min-max level planning
- Effective lead time planning for purchase, manufacturing, packaging and shipment
- Quantify inventory carrying costs
- Physical Inventory & Cycle Counting
- Get an Accurate View of the Inventory.
- Stock adjustment and stock revaluation.
- Map and validate physical and system recorded inventory levels.
- Inventory Analysis
- Ensure Your Warehouses are Stocked Right.
- Maintain optimum inventory levels by various inventory analysis methods like ABC, XYZ & FSN analysis.
Supplier Relationship Management
PERPS’ Supplier relationship management is a comprehensive approach to managing your interactions with your vendors supplying goods and services. PERPS’ SRM helps you streamline and make more effective the processes between you and your vendors just as customer relationship management (CRM) is intended to streamline and make more effective the processes between you and your customers.
PERPS’ SRM increases the efficiency of processes associated with acquiring goods and services, managing inventory, and processing materials.
PERPS SRM monitors supplier performance on metrics such as order fill rate, line item fill rate, on-date delivery, on-time delivery, and product quality on a purchase order and product basis resulting in real time vendor evaluation and work with vendors to improve overall performance. This in turn helps reduce the procurement cost, improve product and service quality and reduce the likelihood of stock outages.
The PERPS’ SRM advantage
- Supplier segmentation through supplier profiling based on a select set of parameters like delivery schedule adherence, quality control history, transaction volumes, prices and payment terms
- Cost Savings in procurement of goods and services aided by flexible spend analysis. Better sourcing with negotiation and collaboration.
- With streamlined procurement, reduce human resource allocations, process errors and automate and control the process.
- Financial and procurement policies mapped with budget and approval hierarchy based procurement
- Monitor supplier performance and transparency
Define, record and administer details pertaining to assets and resources required for the project. Define services-processes-tasks, the building blocks for any type of projects, covering all activities related to the project. Project wise user access ensuring restriction of unauthorized access
PERPS Project Planning enables project managers and team members to collaborate on projects and maintain current and accurate project status at all times, allowing managers to proactively identify and resolve potential issues with each engagement. Easily plan & manage your projects with intuitive features to help you deliver the intended business value. Focus on what matters and select actions to take.
Define material requirement and resource requirement for tasks, based on the defined work areas. Task information consists of work break down structure. Work plan can be also broken into discrete tasks defining the effort involved in each task, the actual location of these tasks. You can also record tasks that need to be subcontracted.
Simple and easy interface for employees to enter hours worked and supporting timesheet information. The more manageable the process, the more likely timesheets will be accurate and entered on time. PERPS offers powerful features that improve productivity, enable better tracking and compliance, maximize the accuracy and timeliness of expense reporting and enhance the overall experience.
Manage Project / sub project status, record and track details related to project progress, resource performance, milestones achieved, effectively.
Define cost centres, billing and payable milestones, planned/projected revenue/disbursement details. Milestones can be mapped to Project cost centres and invoices can be generated against reported milestones. This module provides the necessary framework to calculate overall project costs as well as classified costs such as task-wise, milestone-wise, resource-wise costs.
PERPS helps you maintain tight control over the strategic direction of your projects, supporting resources effectively and ensuring that projects are completed on time and within budget. These aspects are critical components to maximize service delivery performance and profitability.
PERPS is integrated with financial accounting module ensuring accurate accounting and billing throughout project lifecycles, and streamlines time and expense management and provides extensive reporting capabilities.
PERPS Human Capital Management solution is an integrated set of tools to help you effectively manage your people. You can hire the best talent, align employee goals with business objectives, cultivate employee skills, measure and reward performance. Simultaneously you can automate all core HR processes to increase efficiency, reduce costs, and support compliance. PERPS HCM is a global HR & talent management solution that covers your organization’s human capital management needs from hire to retire.
Leverage PERPS HCM to automate, streamline, and extend your Core Human Resources processes. Achieve profitable growth and outperform the competition by leveraging your employees’ skills and talents, while giving them every opportunity to achieve their career goals.
- Automate employee administration, time management, payroll, and legal reporting processes
- Support compliance with changing global and local HR regulations
- Understand, evaluate, and measure your workforce's contributions to the bottom line
- Attract, hire, and empower the right people – and make new hires productive quickly
- Pinpoint where your talent lies and train and cultivate your workforce
- Align your employees’ goals with your overall business objectives
- All Employee data on single platform
- Run user defined HR reports in real time.
- Faster decision making
- Improved Cycle times for payroll processing, employee onboarding, and recruitment.
- Online, real-time access, simplified use of HR services.
- Reduction of dependency on the HR team to respond to HR inquiries.
- Much improved employee satisfaction levels.
- Holistic view across the organisation and easy management of HR needs.
- 24x7 access to a host of core HR services such as employee information, leave accrual, time management, and performance appraisals.
PERPS provides for a seamless integration of Quality Management with Sales and Purchase, Inventory Management and Production Management. Define the quality control attributes which automatically facilitates localization of the factors that need to be monitored and controlled. These capabilities are fully integrated with the other modules such as purchasing, inventory management and shop floor control function to ensure that the right quality control procedures are followed.
- Quality inspection plans
- Standard check list.
- Expected quantitative / qualitative values of product properties Process stage based inspections.
- Event driven sample requests, sample log-in, test results entry.
- Approval Hierarchy based approvals of discrepancies
- Extensive history to improve product quality
- Identify recurring problems
- Reduce shop floor rejections and reworks.
- Plans for Procurement & subcontracting process (for Goods or Services Tools calibrations
- Pre sales Dispatch Quality inspection.
- Project Quality specifications
Enterprise Asset Management
Get real-time visibility into your asset performance. Our enterprise asset management (EAM) solutions can help you efficiently and sustainably manage the entire asset lifecycle, improve asset usage and cut costs with powerful analytics – and even enhance environment, health, and safety performance.
- Streamline processes by eliminating paper work and shortening work cycles
- Reduce maintenance costs by working to standards
- Get better visibility and improved analytics by capturing higher quality real-time data
- Keep assets running at peak performance with shorter response times and timelier maintenance
- Complete safety checks and follow safe work practices to protect employees
- Maximize return on assets by integrating asset management with other processes
- Improve overall equipment effectiveness through a holistic view of performance, risk, and cost
- Deliver continuous and proactive operational risk management Business Benefits
- Achieve superior asset performance by using good practices in asset management (including the British Standards Institution’s PAS 55)
- Collaborate across related activities by integrating asset management processes
- Ensure efficient asset utilization by providing asset intelligence and a holistic view of performance, risks, and costs throughout an asset’s lifecycle
- Support fast decisions and minimize disruption by continuously and proactively managing operational risk
- Maintenance Planning, Forecasting & Review
- Comprehensive Asset Registry
- Planning, building, and commissioning assets – Integrate asset portfolio, capital project, and information management
- Asset visibility and performance – Build a single, real-time view of plant and enterprise resource planning data
- Asset operations and maintenance – Integrate, automate, and unify asset related data, processes, and reporting
- Lubrication Program
- MRO Supply Chain
- Turnaround Maintenance Management (Managing Shutdowns)
- Real estate lifecycle management – Contribute to growth, profitability, and Sustainability
- Capital Asset Planning & Budgeting
- Asset Capitalization, Depreciation, Revaluation, and retirement / Depreciation Simulation
- Asset Insurance
- Maintenance Budgeting and Review
- Budget, and variance analysis
- Asset Availability and Capacity Utilization / Asset Performance Analysis /Asset Reliability
PERPS Cloud ERP suite of business applications offer multiple deployment and pricing options, including both on-premises solutions and cloud-based software-as-a-service (SaaS) platforms provided by our hosting partners. Whatever your preference, you have the flexibility to choose the option that's right for you.
A successful implementation of solution involves a combination of right software and infrastructure. Yet choosing the right kind of technology and infrastructure may be a daunting task as there are myriad of options while re-inventions keep happening.
Will your IT infrastructure keep pace with growth and emerging requirements of your business? Or will it integrate with a new line of business that might interest you? Or help you cut-down costs in times of adversity? Or enable you to give customers strong on-line and off-site real-time support? In a nutshell you need to weigh the options and future requirements carefully before making an investment in any Enterprise Solutions.
The decade plus experience and knowledge of understanding the nuances of global and local businesses help us continually look from the customer’s perspective and offer them the right kind of technology. Whether it is deploying new-wave technology like Cloud that offers undisputable advantages or implementing traditional On-premise model or enabling a Two-Tier ERP system, our team of consultants first understand and assess your needs before suggesting solutions.