Referral Partner Program
Build your business by helping your clients grow sales and save time with PIIPL.
Whether you own your own agency, are a web developer or a small business consultant, we’re here to make sure your clients are aware of the potential solutions PIIPL has to offer for their businesses. As a PIIPL Referral Partner, our goal is to empower you to offer a host of Enterprise IT solutions to your clients. We’ll not only help you evaluate whether PIIPL is the right solution for your client’s needs, we’ll also work with you as a true partner to support you every step of the way during the sales process.
Leverage Incentives and Promotions - Once you generate a qualified lead, we’ll take it from there answering questions, providing information and helping convert your leads into your customers.
PIIPL Referral Partners introduce PIIPL to companies that are searching for the following solutions:
- Enterprise Solutions like ERP and Business Intelligence Suite (Referral Fee of 10% of the first year's license)
- Customised Mobile and Browser Based Application Development. (Referral Fee of 5% of the first year's revenues generated for PIIPL from the referred customer license).
- Corporate IT Training - Both Onsite and Remote Classrooms. (Referral Fee of 5% of the first year's revenues generated for PIIPL from the referred customer license).
Benefits to Partners:
PIIPL Referral Partners benefit from the program in many ways:
- Demos for understanding the IT offerings that can be offered to your customers.
- Offer Strategic Insights for identifying target segments.
- Association with the leading provider of integrated, on-demand software.
- The ability to "bundle" your specialised services with our Enterprise Solutions.
- Exclusive access to information on PIIPL Enterprise Solutions’ features, benefits, and new product releases.
- Access to co-branded marketing materials, whitepapers, and webinars.
There's no cost or ongoing requirement for membership in the PIIPL Referral Partner Program. In addition, PIIPL bears the cost of selling, closing, implementing and servicing companies you refer.