In the knowledge-intensive industries, portals become integrated “anytime—anywhere access” platforms for aggregating information, collaborating with partners, integrating applications, communication, collaboration and automating business processes through interconnected applications and web services.
The rapidly changing Information technology environments offer smarter options for enterprises to streamline operations, improve inter-business communications, optimize costs and gain significant competitive advantages.
Our enterprise portal development and integration expertise leverages the best practices and technologically sound methodologies, as well as latest technological innovations provided by and collaboration with technology front-runners such as SAP, IBM, and Microsoft.
Management of digital data document management (storage, authoring, version control, publishing), digital media distribution (audio/video streaming), data repositories and integrated search and data mining.
Content management web-based panels for administration, content creation and publishing, mash-ups, single-sourcing distribution, content approvals and go-live authorization
Automation of business processes supply chain management, accounting/customer relationship management, human resources management, workflow management.
Collaboration and Communication
Mailing systems, web conferencing, instant messaging, Voice over IP, forums, chats, blogs, message boards, feedback forms, event calendars, electronic newsletters, polls, surveys, ratings, reviews, electronic newsletters and polls
Product catalogues, shopping carts, auctions, billing and secure payment processing, order management, shipping, inventory management.
Business Process Automation
Customer Relationship Management, Human Resources Management, Workflow Management, Supply Chain Management, Accounting.
Digital Data Management
Document management (authoring, version control, storage, publishing), data repositories, digital media distribution (e.g. audio/video streaming), integrated search and data mining. User authentication (registration/login), single sign-on, profiling, multilevel membership, user administration, user behavior tracking, reporting and analysis.
User Management And Security
User management user authentication (registration/login), single sign-on, profiling, multilevel memberships, user administration, user behaviour tracking, reporting and analysis Various user privileges and access levels, personalized content distribution, data encryption. Security of various user privileges and access levels, data encryption and personalized content distribution.
Our Enterprise Portal Offerings:
- Content Distribution Portals (Digital Docs and Media)
- B2C and B2B Ecommerce Portals
- Enterprise Information Portals
- Business Portals
- Business Intelligence Portals
- Knowledge Management Portals
- Application/Web Services Portals
- Employee portals
- Social Communities and Networks
Portal Life Cycle offered by PIIPL:
- Assessment of overall strategy and consultations
- Design and usability of user interface
- End-to-end portal application programming
- Business analysis and architecture design
- Portal architecture and development
- Portal user interface design and implementation
- Quality Assurance and complete testing
- Portal internationalization
- End-to-End portal implementation services
- Portal performance optimization and tuning.
- Maintenance and support
- Integration with third-party web services
- Integration with legacy business applications (ERP,CRM, SCM)
- Portal upgrades and new features enhancements
- Portal platform upgrade and migration
- Legacy service replication
- Portal upgrade and enhancement
- Advanced web portal programming and legacy service integration